blog about contributors archives Passion Magazine

January 23, 2012

Who Am I?

~ I am forgiven (Romans 5:1)

~ I am a member of Christ’s body (1 Cor 12:27)

~ I am a saint ( Eph. 1:1)

~ I am complete in Christ (Col 2:10)

~ I am free (Col 1:14)

~I am loved (Romans 5:8)

~ I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)

~ I am one in spirit with Him (1 Cor 6:17)

~ I am God’s (1 Cor 6:19-20)



With Christ, we are all of these, but without Christ, we are nothing. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior? If you would like to know more, please email us at passion@passionwebmag.com and we would be happy to tell you all about our wonderful Savior!

Love Much,
Haylie


“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment